Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
Protect your home and family while saving money
Your dryer vent could be causing a hazard!
It's likely that the exhaust venting on your clothes dryer was installed improperly. Each year several deaths and thousands of house fires are caused by an easily remedied condition that can save you money and make your home safer. A routine Dryer Vent Inspection and Dryer Vent Cleaning can save your home and protect your family.
By following national fire safety codes and the dryer manufacturers specifications, you can ensure the shortest possible dryer run times, minimize the possibility of carbon monoxide gas in your home, lessen the buildup of lint in the system and ultimately prevent fires that could jeopardize your entire home.
- Have your dryer installed and serviced by a trained professional
- Call for an immediate inspection if you notice it's taking longer than usual to dry your clothes
- Make sure the dryer exhaust vent is not restricted and the outdoor flap opens when the dryer is operating
- Keep your dryers in good working order
- Make sure that combustible material has not collected around or beneath the dryer
- Have your gas lines inspected by a professional every few years
- Turn your dryer off if you leave the house or go to bed
Appliance Master's Certified Dryer Exhaust Technicians can come to your home, often times the same day, and provide a complete dryer vent airflow analysis, dryer vent cleaning, and dryer cleaning. Appliance Master's Certified Dryer Exhaust Technicians are highly experienced when it comes to servicing your clothes dryer. We assess the condition of your venting as well as the appliance to ensure your family is safe and you are saving money.
Appliance Master Provides Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
Our regular price for Dryer Vent Cleaning with a Dryer Vent Flow Analysis* runs $99.00, and our Dryer Vent Flow Analysis service runs $39.00.